TRENDnet , a best-in-class wired and wireless networking hardware brand, launched TU-S9; a USB to Serial converter which allows users to connect RS-232 serial device with Desktop or Laptop.
The TU-S9 operates on multiple operating systems and provides dual buffers for upstream and downstream data transfer. TU-S9 is light weight and its cable length is 60cm. TU-S9 works at maximum 85% humidity.
Mr Atul Jain, Country Manager at TRENDnet India said, “TRENDnet always believes in giving products that match the latest technology. It is designed to meet the needs of hassle free connections.”
“The TU-S9, USB to serial converter will bring a level of versatility among PC users to connect their RS-232 serial device such as a modem with USB on their PC without hampering the data travel speed,” he added.
Features of TU-S9-
- Supports data rate up to 6 Mbps.
- Powered by USB port by which no external power adapter required.
- Comes with USB 1.1 Specifications.
- RS-232 serial interface.
- Install as a standard Windows COM port, full RS-232 modem control signals.
- Supports automatic handshake mode.
- Easy Plug and Play installation.
- Supports multiple operating systems.