OnePlus, India’s biggest premium smartphone brand, recently opened state-of-the-art Exclusive Service Centres at prime retail destinations in Bangalore (Brigade Road), Hyderabad (Manjeera Mall) and Chennai (T Nagar).
As India is set to become OnePlus’ second global headquarter, this recent expansion marks yet another concrete step towards its commitment to redefining the post-purchase customer service experience in India. The new centres aim to set a new benchmark of service excellence and further improve the current customer satisfaction index with 78% issues already being resolved within two hours including delivery.
On the occasion, Vikas Agarwal, General Manager, OnePlus India, said, “OnePlus is committed to achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction through an industry leading after-sales service experience. OnePlus Exclusive Service Centres promise complete peace of mind with guaranteed 1-hour TAT to further strengthen the trust that our community has placed in us.”
Some of the key highlights of the OnePlus Exclusive Service Centres are as follows:
- Guaranteed 1-hour turn around time (TAT) for a majority of the service issues
- Extended open hours everyday from 11AM-8PM (incl. lunch time and weekends) to offer a hassle-free and seamless service during any time of the day, so working professionals can schedule a visit as per their convenience
- Trained and friendly staff with open repair counters for F2F interactions with technicians for real-time service and added transparency
- One of the biggest and the most premium exclusive smartphone service centres (with sizes ranging from 1,000-2,400 sq ft) conveniently located at prime locations for easy commute and accessibility
- Guests are also welcome to visit anytime and avail complimentary high-speed internet along with other engagement & recreational activities including VIP zone and a game room with Playstation 4 at select stores to further enhance user experience
With the recent expansion, OnePlus now has 15 exclusive service centres and is on-track to expand the network to 25 premium exclusive service centres across top cities by end of 2018 (3 more centres in Delhi, Mumbai and Jaipur are scheduled to open later this month). In addition, OnePlus offers service in 35 cities through a robust network of multi-branded partner service centres and a complimentary pan-India pick-up & drop service for users from outside these cities to ensure quality service irrespective of geographical location of customer.