O. C. Tanner is expanding operations in India by opening their specialized software development team in Hyderabad. Niel Nickolaisen, Chief Technology Officer and Steve Fairbanks, Vice President – Software Product from the US team are in India to mark the commitment by O.C. Tanner towards the Indian market.
- C. Tanner entered the Indian market in the year 2014 with an aim to design and help implement global employee rewards and recognition solutions for its clients. Impressed by the technical skills and work ethics of the Indian engineers at their US, it stirred the thought of hiring engineering skills directly in India and expanding its technology base in Hyderabad.
- C. Tanner is rapidly expanding its technology capabilities and talent worldwide to meet the demands of the global rewards, recognition and engagement software market. O.C. Tanner has identified ‘Hyderabad’ in addition to their US headquarters as one of the world’s leading locations for hiring strong engineering talents.
Commenting on O. C. Tanner’s India expansion, Niel Nickolaisen said, “India is a benchmark market for us and it is one of those unique markets where technology and (emerging) talents are growing together. Our focus in 2016 -2017 is to develop a diverse skillset that will be future ready for all our clients and brands. This would be resonating through O.C. Tanner’s products and services, which aims to make a difference in peoples’ lives by recognizing and appreciating their work.”
Hyderabad India development team would be providing support to the global team in the following key areas:
- Professional Service Engineering for large enterprise clients
- Development of OC Tanner’s Android mobile applications
- On-going test engineering support for existing customer applications
- Delivering program level Application Programing Interfaces (APIs) to enable deeper integration between OC Tanner’s technology platform and the world’s leading engagement and collaboration software providers.
On the occasion of opening its first India software development team, Steve Fairbanks, Vice President – Software Product said, “O.C. Tanner has witnessed very strong progress in the first year of operation while working along with the India Engineering team. We have staffed a good-sized team and they are executing and contributing in very meaningful ways to the projects outlined above. Our vision is to continue growing our efforts in India as we expand globally to meet the demands of our global clients.”
O.C. Tanner with its robust technology solution builds relevant features that help meaningful engagement, recognition and help accomplish Great Work. With the introduction of the specialized team in India, the company would be able to customize solutions, making it simple to implement and simple for their (Indian) customers to use.