Puresight, a provider of home robotic appliances in India Established in 2014, has opened a service center and sells iRobot’s product through two stores run by resellers in Bangalore and through amazon.in and flipkart.com.
Puresight Systems has the exclusive partnership with iRobot to distribute their home robots in India. Since 2015 Puresight Systems imports iRobot home robots.
iRobot’s home robots are revolutionizing the way people clean – inside and out. More than 15 million home robots have been sold worldwide. The award-winning iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot is leading the charge. Roomba made practical robots a reality for the first time and showed the world that robots at home are here to stay.
At present, iRobot’s acclaimed line of home robots includes Roomba and Braava in India.
iRobot Roomba 980
The Roomba 980 robot vacuum gives you cleaner floors, throughout your entire home, all at the push of a button. Roomba 980 seamlessly navigates an entire level of your home, keeping track of its location and recharging as needed until the job is done. The AeroForce™ Cleaning System with Carpet Boost automatically increases power on carpets where it’s needed most. And with the iRobot HOME App, you can clean and schedule on the go.
- Cleans an entire level of your home: iAdapt® 2.0 Navigation with Visual Localization helps Roomba 980 seamlessly and efficiently navigate an entire level of your home and keep track of its location.
- Automatically recharges and resumes until the job is done: Roomba 980 runs continuously for up to two hours*, then automatically recharges and resumes cleaning to complete the entire job.
- Navigates multiple rooms: With iAdapt 2.0 Responsive Navigation, Roomba 980 uses a high-efficiency cleaning pattern and full suite of sensors to adapt to real-world clutter and furniture.
- Cleans under sofas and chairs: Low-profile design allows Roomba to clean under most furniture and kickboards, so dirt has no place to hide.
- Won’t fall down stairs: Cliff-detection sensors allow Roomba to avoid stairs and other dangerous drop-offs.
- Connect to clean from anywhere: The iRobot HOME App lets you clean and schedule conveniently – anytime, anywhere. It also lets you choose custom cleaning preferences and see the status of cleaning jobs.
- Cleans all floors types: Roomba automatically adjusts to clean carpets, tile, hardwood and laminate floors as it moves through your home.
- Automatically docks and recharges: Roomba automatically returns to its Home Base® docking station between cleanings to recharge.
- Cleans on a schedule: Roomba can be preset to vacuum up to seven times per week.
- Automatically increases power on carpets where it’s needed most: The AeroForce Cleaning System with Carpet Boost provides up to 10x the air power** by automatically increasing performance on carpet and rugs, where dust and dirt hide.
- Sweeps wall edges and corners: Spinning side brush pushes debris into the path of the 3-stage cleaning system.
- AeroForce® High-Efficiency Filter: Captures 99% of allergens, pollen, and particles as small as 10 microns.
- Handles hair with ease: Brushless extractors prevent the tangles and jams of hair and other debris, making it even easier for Roomba to tackle daily dirt build-up.
iRobot Braava 390T
Make easy work of hard cleaning with iRobot Braava 390t, the best floor mopping robot. Mopping floors is a back-breaking chore – literally! And messy to boot. Not anymore. Braava uses dry or damp cloths to clean up the dirt, the grime, the dust and the smudges, at the press of a button.
The iRobot®Braava® 390t Mopping Robot has hard floor cleaning covered, room after room. It provides hassle-free mopping and sweeping; attach a cleaning cloth and press MOP or SWEEP. Braava® 390t tackles everyday dirt and grime with triple-pass mopping action and damp cleaning cloths, and sweeps to efficiently clean dust, dirt and hair.
Braava 390t dry or damp mops your hard floors to tackle daily dust and dirt, leaving a gleaming finish. It’s so easy to use…just attach a cloth, put Braava down, press a button and off it goes, using advanced robotic technology to track where it’s been and where it needs to go. Braava 390t works on hard-surface floors, including tile, vinyl, hardwood and laminate. Braava 390t cleans multiple rooms with its iAdapt 2.0 navigation system using NorthStar® cubes, including under furniture while avoiding stairs and other drop-offs. The Turbo Charge Cradle provides sleek, compact storage and charges Braava 390t in just 2 hours.
- Cleaning cloths are easy to attach and remove with the removable magnetic multi-purpose cleaning pad
- Attach a cleaning cloth, put Braava down and select a cleaning mode
- Quiet enough to operate without disrupting your daily activity or sleep
- When finished cleaning, Braava returns to where it started and powers down automatically
- Dry mops for up to 210 minutes (up to 93 m2) using dry cloths to clean dust, dirt and hair
- Damp mops for up to 2.5 hours (up to 33 m2) using special mopping action and damp cloths to lift surface dirt and grime
- Reservoir Cleaning Pad dispenses liquid during cleaning cycle, continually refreshing the microfibre cloth with fresh fluid
- Retains a map of its cleaning space while powered on so you can replace the cloth mid-cycle without missing a spot
- Braava’s shape and navigation system enable the robot to cover the entire floor
- Cleans dust and dirt along walls, skirting boards and edges
- Avoids area rugs and raised transitions to carpets