Bags 9 awards in three categories – Digital Marketing, Rural Marketing and Customer Service at the BBC Knowledge and Rural Marketing Forum.
Intex Technologies has recently been conferred with one of the most reputed and prominent industry awards by BBC Knowledge and Rural Marketing Forum. Intex bagged 9 awards in three categories – BBC Knowledge Digital Marketing , Rural Marketing and BBC Knowledge Customer Engagement/ Service.
At BBC Knowledge Forum in Mumbai, the Digital Marketing Award was presented to Chetna Sundaram, Head – Digital & Social Media Marketing, Intex Technologies and the Customer Engagement & Service Excellence Award was presented to Arvind Raina, DGM-CDIT, Intex Technologies. For Rural Brand Development Award at Rural Marketing Forum, the award was presented to Dhiraj Kapoor, DGM – BTL Marketing, Intex Technologies.
The 8 awards in the Digital, Service and Marketing category are below:
Award Category: Digital
· Best social media marketing campaign – Intex
· Best social media marketing campaign – Gujarat Lions
· Best brand/product website – Intex
· Young Achiever Award – For Intex Technologies & Gujarat Lions.
· Best in customer service excellence award in Telecom Industry
· Top 50 most influential business excellence professional
· Business excellence leadership award
· Best marketing campaign for the rural brand development
· Organization with best CSR proactive for rural brand development
Graciously acknowledging the award, Keshav Bansal, Director, Intex Technologies Ltd says “We are honored and thrilled to be recognized and award ed in multiple categories at the BBC Knowledge and the Rural Marketing Forum for our innovative campaigns and customer engagement initiatives. At Intex, we always strive to expand the human possibilities of technology for the benefit of mankind and these awards provide us further inspiration to continue with our work towards this end. Going forward, we aspire to provide the best and most technologically advanced products to our consumers, supported by strong marketing, distribution and customer service. Innovation in all spheres of work has always been our focus and going ahead as well it continues to be our utmost priority.”