eXensys outlines plan for SMB segment

It has chalked out a strategy which is primarily focused on targeting the SMB and mid market segment

New Update

Hyderabad based ERP provider eXensys Software Solutions is aggressively looking at SMB segment for its on-premise solutions. It has chalked out a strategy which is primarily focused on targeting the sweet spot of the market - The SMB and mid market - segment. Being in the market for long it has realized that the business needs an impetus in terms of volumes that can be provided by focusing on SMB segment.


While sharing go-to-market strategy, Sanjeev Sharma, senior manager, channel sales, eXensys said, "At eXensys we are focused on the three main drivers of our business-customers, partners, and technology. Next year we have invested big budgets to reach out to each one of these drivers. The lifeline of eXensys GTM will be its partners. We expect about 80% of our revenue to come from partners. We believe that the partner network will help us penetrate and consolidate on our focus segments. The remaining 20% of our business will come from direct sales that would mainly focus on the upper segment of the pyramid-the large corporate segment."

The company has plans to collaborate with tier-4 data centers from each of the region in India, apart from partnering with SI and strategic partnerships. eXensys' plan for the next couple of years is to acquire more and more customers in SMB space for its cloud and on-premise offerings.

"We will focus aggressively on the SMB market through channel partners. By the second quarter of the next financial year, we are looking at partnering with 100+ partners in order to reach out to the burgeoning SMB market. At the same time, we are expanding our internal sales team whose primary role would be to look after our partner network and at the same time, pitch to large and big scale organizations. Apart from this we are now set to enter foreign territories with some interesting collaborations with established industry giants," said Sharma.

With respect to partners, it will introduce new partnership plans and programs which will help them benefit better and faster. It has also done some strategic tie-ups which would help them gain faster entry in certain ‘tough' markets. eXensys plans to strategize impact road shows with its partners to reach out to tier-2 markets along with tier-1 markets.