DIGISOL Systems Ltd. announced the release of its new Mini GEPON Routing ONU modem designed for fulfilling FTTH ultra-broadband access need for home and SOHO users.
The DG-GR1010 is based on the stable and mature GEPON technology, it is highly reliable and easy to maintain, with guaranteed QoS, and fully compliant to IEEE 802.3ah EPON standards. Which has high performance/price ratio, it supports NAT/Firewall and the layer 3 routing functions as well. The DG-GR1010 converts the fiber optic signal into the electric signal at the user side and enables reliable Fiber Optic Ethernet services to business and residential users through fiber-based network infrastructure. It terminates the PON on user side to provide triple play services to the user.
The DG-GR1010 support as dual-stack IPv4 and IPv6 to ensure compatibility with the next generation of the Internet and enables a range of new services and improved user experience.
- Support 1 PON (SC Port) and 1 Giga Port (RJ-45)
- Portable & Compact Design
- Full compatible with IEEE802.3ah
- Support port-based rate limitation and loop detection
- Up to 20KM transmission Distance
- Support NAT, Firewall function
- Support L3 features (Dual Stack: IPv4/IPv6)
- Functions like transceiver diagnostic monitoring, transmitter disable, etc.
- Plug and play, features auto-detecting, auto-configuration, and auto firmware upgrade, etc.
- Integrated OAM remote configuration and maintenance function.
- Support rich QinQ VLAN functions and IGMP Snooping multicast features.
- Support alarm function, easy for link problem detection
- EMS network management based on SNMP, convenient for maintenance.