Corsair has recently introduced the Glaive RGB gaming mouse recently packing a 16,000 DPI optical sensor, interchangeable thumb grips, and Omron switches promising up to 50 million clicks. The peripheral also includes a dynamic, three-zone multi-color illumination system that’s customizable through the company’s Corsair Utility Engine software.
- Contoured shape: Designed so you can game longer without fatigue.
- Custom, gaming grade 16,000 DPI optical sensor: Ultra-accurate and high-speed tracking engine. Native 16,000 DPI resolution, settable to One DPI steps, can be custom tuned to virtually any type of mouse pad.
- Interchangeable thumb grips: Choose between three thumb grip styles for a tailored fit.
- Onboard profile storage: Saves lighting effects, macros and DPI settings for universal access to your profile on any PC, without the need for drivers or additional software.
- Surface calibration tuning utility: Optimizes sensor precision and responsiveness for your playing surface.
- High-performance Omron switches rated for 50 million clicks: Custom tuned for gaming, providing an ultrafast response and reliability over time.
- Dynamic multicolor three-zone backlighting: Customizable RGB backlighting immerses you in the game by providing nearly unlimited lighting adjustability.
- Aluminum scroll wheel with rubber grip: Ensures solid response and accuracy.
- Ultrafast 1ms lag-free game play: Supports up to 1000Hz/1ms refresh rate for a near instant response to your movements.