Xerox India at PrintFair’18 showcased a wide range of devices – with innovative technology, capable to meet customer needs today and in the future. The event served as a platform to reinforce the company’s hold in the market, attracting new and existing customers.
The company displayed its popular Versant line – Versant 180, Versant 3100 along with Color C70. Xerox is a leading player in the industry and offers an array of presses known for their productivity, efficiency, and capability to print on a wide range of media. The devices also share best-in-class automation features designed to reduce set-up time, testing and pre-print work for our customers.
- The Xerox Color C70, an entry production press, provides application versatility and professional image quality. The press ensures the customers are provided with features associated with the high-end production printers at the cost of an entry-level printer.
- The mid-production-color Xerox Versant presses consist of a unique combination of higher image quality, greater media latitude and higher duty cycles for more productivity and performances.
- The Versant 180 is an entry mid-production-color press. Its automation enhances key production processes — providing competition-busting performance, image quality and versatility. This allows better results for the customer’s growing print operation, with across-the-board improvements to workflows, output and their bottom line.
- The Versant 3100 is a high mid-production-color allowing speed, optimized alignment, color calibration technologies and robust finishing options that cater to the ever-changing print market. Groundbreaking technologies based on Xerox innovation and ingenuity combined with single focus provide ultimate productivity without sacrificing quality, control or capabilities.
“Our participation at PrintFair reinforces our presence in Hyderabad and also enhances our business in the region. I am happy to say that the response has been overwhelming.” said, Mr. Balaji Rajagopalan, Executive Director, Technology, Channels & International Distributor Operations, Xerox India. “With a commitment to maintain our leadership in the digital printing segment, we continue to ensure our innovative technology meets all customer needs – today as well in the future. Our display at PrintFair reflected this vision and we are glad that it received such a warm welcome. The Southern region plays a very significant role contributing about 1/3rd to the Xerox India business, which is another reason why we are extremely delighted to be here in Hyderabad.”
Further elaborating on how Xerox’s expertise and leadership in digital presses, Mr. Balaji added, “We strive to accelerate momentum in this domain with our production presses and workflow solutions to ensure customer success. We at Xerox believe in enhancing customers’ business profitability, allowing them to broaden their horizon.”
Key Features of the Products Showcased:
Xerox Color C70 Printer
The Xerox Color C70 Printer provides application versatility and professional image quality, and is flexible enough to grow with your business. It’s an all-in-one solution that can boost productivity in any environment.
- Speed: Up to 70 ppm color and 75 ppm black-and-white
- Single-pass Scanner: Up to 200 images per minute (ipm)
- Resolution: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Toner: Xerox Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Toner with ultra-low melt technology
- Media Weights (Maximum): Up to 110 lb. cover / 300 gsm and up to 94 lb. cover / 256 gsm for auto duplexing
- Media Sizes: Up to 13 x 19.2 in. /SRA3+ / 330 x 488 mm
- New Optimal Print Quality mode for higher gloss and image quality
- Expanded paper catalogue for stock profiling and management
The Xerox Color C70 was awarded the 2016 Buyers Laboratory Production Printer PRO Award for its reliability and above average color stability on both uncoated and coated media. It now offers even greater accuracy and media flexibility. It is available in India through our extensive channel partner network of 150 at an attractive price range.
Xerox Versant 180
The Versant 180 is designed to help print businesses grow—in competitive differentiation, into new markets, and in response to increasing customer demands for superb results, every time.
With the Versant 180, Xerox clients will advance and automate, so they can do more. From press maintenance to job delivery, the Versant 180 is designed to deliver class-leading performance for in-plant and on-demand print shops. At eighty pages per minute, the Versant 180 delivers unprecedented print speed for a press in this class
- It’s a compact— and powerful—production press printing at 80 ppm
- Stunning Xerox Ultra HD Technology and 10 Bits provides 4 times more pixels on a page than any other press.
- Wide media latitude, with the ability to print on stocks and specialty media from 52–350 gsm. The papers include coated, uncoated, labels, envelopes, tabs, transparencies, ID Cards, posters and special substrate like linen, poly, vinyl and magnet stock.
- Close Loop Process Controls to maintain colour consistency from page to page so that the pages printed in the beginning matches the pages printed in the end. This is done through combination of sensors and system controls with real time measurement capability
- Highly efficient Compact Belt Fuser that ensures consistent print quality across the different medias. As well as superior media flexibility. Helps achieve speeds of 80 ppm even on 350 gsm
- Automated registration and image quality controls using the SIQA ( Simple Image Quality Adjustment) create error-free output and tolerances to within one millimeter
- Prints up to sizes of 13 * 26 inches ( XLS) Extra long Sheet
Xerox Versant 3100
Step up to the most advanced press in the Versant Family. The Xerox Versant 3100 Press delivers more of what you need in a high-volume print solution. Speed, optimized alignment, color calibration technologies and robust finishing options allow you to respond with confidence to the ever-changing print market
- Powerful production press, printing 100 ppm on stocks and specialty media from 52–350 gsm
- Exclusive Xerox Ultra HD Resolution Technology, with four times more resolution and low-gloss, low-melt EA Toner for an offset-like finish with all the ease and convenience of a digital press
- Wide media latitude including banner printing (26″/660 mm), synthetics, labels, envelopes, tabs, transparencies, ID Cards, posters and special substrate like linen, poly, vinyl, magnet stock and more.
- Advanced Stock Library Manager (SLM) provides single-click convenience when assigning and optimizing specific media. The SLM simplifies the process of creating, managing and profiling stocks, so you can save time and count on consistent quality.
- The Full Width Array featuring Automated Color Quality Suite takes time out of setup and puts it back into production. Automated color calibration, Automated Density uniformity and automated image to media alignment along with Production Accurate Registration (PAR) and other registration and image quality controls create error-free output and tolerances to within a half millimeter without manual adjustments, operator error or profit-busting do-overs. Automated Sheet Clearing reduces downtime
- With a maximum monthly duty cycle of 1.2 million and life of 9 crores A4 prints or 7 years whichever is earlier, you’re ready for a long term investment and future proofing your business
- PANTONE calibrated solid-color simulations and Xerox Color Correction technology deliver great results.
Xerox Versant 180, Versant 3100 and Color C70 were on display at the PrintFair 2018 between 9th and 12th March, 2018.